Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stephanie Johnson!

like-minded    \līk-ˈmīn-dəd\
: having a like disposition or purpose : of the same mind or habit of thought
***********************************************
When it comes to travel, I believe Carlin and Stephanie truly are like-minded.
They both have a spirit of adventure, both find joy in meeting new people and both love to experience different cultures.



 The perfect pairing:  Stephanie Johnson's travel accessories being sold through C & A Camp!

The Malibu

 Stephanie, the traveler:






 


Wherever your travels take you, go in style.
STEPHANIE JOHNSON Travel Accessories available through

C & A Camp
Charlottesville, VA
434-973-5555

photos:  here

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: this post

    ReplyDelete